A four-day journey to discover and experience throughout the lively hands-on workshop, the fundamental skills used by great communicators, as modeled by dialogue with by honing our sensory acuity and posture
- How to decode the verbal and non-verbal language of those we
- How to improve rapport and understanding by developping our speech
- How to gather precise information by using specific questions
- How to unlock success by defining goals and what to factor in How to adapt to a changing world by developping flexibility in behavior and thinking processes
- How to install ressourceful states by using one of the first and most behavior and thinking processes powerful change management tools of NLP: Anchoring
Also, we will discover the map concept, and how we create our reality. And how others create theirs. And how (and why!) it is hardly ever the same. And we will learn to explore other ways of seeing our territory. You will come away having learnt to communicate more efficiently, with more integrity and allowing yourself the gift of generating more options.
This training is certified by the NLPNL Association